1. IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Annual Fuso Capped Price means the maximum capped price payable in accordance with these Terms and Conditions for the relevant Standard Scheduled Service, which is capped for the full calendar year.
Eligible Period means the period commencing at the Fuso New Vehicle Warranty Start Date of the Eligible Vehicle and expiring after
i. seven (7) years from the Fuso New Vehicle Warranty Start Date of the Eligible Vehicle; or
ii. when the aggregate distance travelled by the Eligible Vehicle reaches over 210,000 kilometres.
Eligible Vehicle means the entire Canter range, to which the Annual Fuso Capped Price Servicing applies, but excludes the following:
i.'grey import' vehicles (vehicles not imported and distributed by DTBAuP for resale);
ii. privately imported vehicles;
iii. Hybrid vehicles
Program Period commences on 1st of January each calendar year until the 31st December.
Standard Scheduled Service/ing means the fundamental and technically essential maintenance work carried out at particular intervals as outlined in the Canter Warranty & Service Schedule book.
Fuso means Fuso trucks and buses, distributed by Daimler Truck and Bus Australia Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN 86 618 413 282.
2. SCOPE OF ANNUAL FUSO CAPPED PRICE SERVICING
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, owners of Eligible Vehicles are entitled to obtain Standard Scheduled Servicing of their Eligible Vehicle during the Program Period from Daimler Trucks Brisbane for a price that is equal to or less than the applicable Annual Fuso Capped Price ("Annual Capped Price Servicing").
Servicing conducted under the program must be carried out in accordance with relevant Standard Service Schedule recommendations. If any scheduled maintenance service is missed or delayed, additional costs may apply when the Eligible Vehicle is presented for its next scheduled maintenance service in addition to the capped price for that particular service.
3. WHAT IS COVERED UNDER ANNUAL FUSO CAPPED PRICE SERVICING?
The applicable Annual Capped Price Servicing will cover the standard items in each Scheduled Service as set out in the relevant Warranty & Service Schedule book.
The standard items in each Scheduled Service are:
- lubricants; and
- sundries which includes items such as oil and waste recycling and or removal, workshop supplies etc.
4. INTERMEDIATE SERVICING.
i. Service intervals are determined for trucks used on sealed roads, on highway applications. If used under severe conditions such as dusty, hot, extreme cold, mining (above and below ground), exploration, then service intervals are to be reduced in accordance with these conditions.
ii.Where Canter trucks are used for periods of time stationary with a transmission power take off (PTO) engaged to provide power for specialist bodies and/or applications, then service intervals must be carried out in accordance with operating hours (1 hour = 50km).
iii.Should the truck be seldom or infrequently used, it should be inspected as per the time periods stated in the Canter Warranty & Service Schedule book.
5. ANNUAL FUSO CAPPED PRICE SERVICING DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Tyre balancing and wheel alignment where required;
- Repair of accident damage to any body, driveline or chassis components;
- Additional maintenance due to modification from original specification;
- Normal wear and tear consumable items and parts requiring additional maintenance (including but not limited to clutch linings, brake discs and pads, brake linings, wiper blades, globes of all types, fuses, trims, brakes, diesel particulate filters, catalytic converters, all belts, water pumps, tyres, satellite navigation update disks and all other parts of your vehicle that are subject to normal wear and tear);
- Items or work required as a result of vehicle misuse or abuse or as a result of the Eligible Vehicle not being driven in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines;
- Additional fluids and additives not specified in the Service Schedule - Canter Warranty & Service Schedule book;
- Adjustments not specified in the Service Schedule – Canter Warranty & Service Schedule book;
- Additional maintenance and repairs that may be recommended by Daimler Trucks Brisbane to suit your individual driving characteristics;
- Service or maintenance of non-genuine Fuso parts;
- Service, fitment or maintenance of any accessories, including Fuso accessories
These items will be identified as a separate charge to the published Annual Fuso Capped Price Servicing.
6. CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS
6.1 The Customer agrees:
a. to deliver the Eligible Vehicle to a Daimler Trucks Brisbane at each relevant service interval in accordance with the Eligible Vehicle’s Warranty and Service Schedule book;
b. to make the Eligible Vehicle available at a Daimler Trucks Brisbane by prior appointment in a reasonably clean condition; and
c. that all instructions for use of the Eligible Vehicle contained in the Warranty & Service Schedule book shall be carried out accurately and fully.
6.2 Should any additional work be required, above and beyond the inclusions provided under a Capped Price Standard Scheduled Service, the Daimler Trucks Brisbane is required to contact the Customer with the details of this and obtain the Customer’s authorisation before any additional work is carried out on the Eligible Vehicle.
7. HOW OFTEN WILL THE ANNUAL FUSO CAPPED PRICE SERVICING PRICES BE CHANGED?
The Annual Fuso Capped Price Servicing maximum price will apply from 1st of January each calendar year until the 31st December. A new annual Fuso Capped Price will be published for a program period of one calendar year’s duration for each subsequent calendar year following the current Program Period.
Annual Fuso Capped Price Servicing is not transferrable from one Eligible Vehicle to another. If the original owner of the relevant Eligible Vehicle transfers ownership of the Eligible Vehicle prior to the expiration of the Eligible Period, Annual Fuso Capped Price Servicing will continue to apply to the Eligible Vehicle for the remainder of the Eligible Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. NO REFUNDS
9.1 No refund or deduction is payable to an owner in respect of an Eligible Vehicle which has not been presented to a Daimler Trucks Brisbane for an Annual Fuso Capped Price Service during the relevant time or distance travelled of the Eligible Vehicle referred to in Item 6.1(a) of these Terms and Conditions.
9.2 Further, if a Scheduled Annual Fuso Capped Price Service is missed or delayed within the Eligible Vehicle’s applicable time and distance period referred to in Item 6.1(a) of these Terms and Conditions, additional work may be required to be undertaken at the next scheduled Annual Fuso Capped Price Service, and such additional work will be at the Eligible Vehicle owner’s cost.
10. VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
10.1 Fuso may vary or in any way change eligibility criteria for the Annual Fuso Capped Price Servicing Program at any time during the Program Period, however the changes will not take effect until the beginning of the subsequent Program Period.
10.2 Fuso may choose not to continue the Fuso Capped Price Servicing Program past the end of the current Program Period.
10.3 Notice of any change to these terms and conditions may be announced by Fuso in writing or communicated via the Fuso website
10.4 Other than as specified in this Item 10, to the extent permitted by law, these Terms and Conditions may be amended by notice and such amendments may take effect immediately upon publication. Fuso will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or sustained by a customer resulting from a variation or change to these terms and conditions.
Current as at 01 January 2020